1. Flaviar Membership
Finding the next favorite is pretty simple. Noobs or pros, Flaviaristas also learn new stuff through tasting and content (masterclasses, videos, articles, School of Spirits, tasting webinars, etc.), so watch out, you might be dating a bona fide Spirits smartass soon.
2. “Spiked” Bourbon Coffee
And even though this coffee does not contain actual alcohol, any Bourbon fan would be overjoyed to experience the delicious, smoky taste with medium roast coffee every morning before work!
3. Corn Trooper United Craft Bourbon
4. Bourbon & Chocolate Tasting Guide
With Valentine's Day right around the corner, Woodford Reserve has partnered with award-winning chocolatier Phillip Ashley Chocolates and designed a tasting guide that includes the pairing of Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Bourbon with three different types of chocolate: white chocolate, milk chocolate with almonds, and sea salt dark chocolate. We all agree that chocolate is fantastic, but combine it with Bourbon and get a gift that screams love.
5. Flaviar Merch
And for those who want to broadcast their allegiance to excellence, there are cool flasks, coasters, pins, beret caps, or a full-blown home bar that you can personalize with the recipient's name. It’s the perfect gift that gives ya the lovey-dovey feels.
6. Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
7. Bourbon Tasting Box
8. Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Fermented Cigars
9. Bourbon Bitters Bundle: Woodford Reserve Bitters Set
10. The F(l)avorite One(s)
- Breckenridge Bourbon Whiskey,
- Kings County Straight Bourbon,
- Widow Jane 10 Year Old Straight Bourbon Whiskey,
- OOLA Waitsburg Bourbon,
- FEW Straight Bourbon Whiskey and
- Jefferson's Very Small Batch Bourbon, which are undoubtedly hot stuff of the 2021 Valentine's Day.
- Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon,
- Michter's US*1 Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey,
- Blanton's Original Single Barrel,
- Woodford Reserve Distiller's Select Bourbon Whiskey.
They are so popular with our members that they have all received the Flaviar Community Award.