Always felt like something was missing in your life? Well… you’re in luck! We found the answer to this dreadful question – the home bar. Here’s why you should have one!
1. Money bag emojiStarting a home bar might seem a hefty investment at first but did you ever think about what that check at the end of a long night could get you? Stocking a home bar doesn’t mean breaking the bank. There are plenty of choices for each and every budget.
Disclaimer: Savings can become apparent in a single night. The more you drink, the cheaper that Louis XIII gets.
2. The selectionA Whiskey, a Cognac, and a Mezcal walk into a bar… You either just stepped into a kickass bar, or you’re looking at your own bar cabinet.
No one is telling you how to run your home bar and no one ever will. At least not without consequences…
[GIVEAWAY] Do you want to be the proud owner of these 21 bottles and organise them neatly in your very own #HomeBar? Join our #GenerousJanuary #giveaway (from our profile link). Only 7 days left! #instagood #rum #whisky #gin #tequila #cognac #mezcal #scotch #rye #whiskey #bourbon #booze #whiskygram #instawhisky #Flaviar
3. Exploration and world dominationHaving a home bar enables you to learn about and explore the world of spirits in unique ways. Who’s gonna stop you from mixing a 25-year-old Scotch with Bourbon? The waiter? He probably fainted just at the thought of it...
Don’t like the concoction you just put together? Give yourself a tap on the back, you’re doing great, buddy! That Bourbon, Tequila, and Gin cocktail was probably missing an ingredient, but you’ll figure it out.
?SEVEN GLORIOUS DAYS OF GIN? A wise man once said, "A bar without Gin is like an Italian kitchen without pasta." . . . #gin #ginandtonic #gintonic #ginweek #gandt #ginfusion #cocktails #gincocktails #ginbar #ginoclock #ginstagram #tonic #ginlovers #ginventions #ginlife #ginporn #instagin #ilovegin #drinks #instadrink #itsaginthing #yummy
While there are numerous conventional ways of learning about spirits – adding new bottles, mixing cocktails, etc. – why not start an infinity bottle? If you have a home bar, the world is your oyster!
"Build a home bar, never go thirsty again!"
4. Your favoritesEver been worried the bar your friends are dragging you to doesn’t have your favorite tipple? No matter the preferences, your favorites are always waiting in your mini bar.
"Home bar, the pantry of liquor!"
5. Late night / early morning dramIt’s 5am. Is the bar open? No. Well... your home bar is! Your home bar is always there for you and your friends.
6. Last call?Last call is your call. No one can tell you that you need to leave your own damn house.
Feel like finishing the day with a glass of hooch in the bed? It’s called a nightcap and you are certainly free to do so. Besides, a good Brandy, Bourbon, or a cream-based liqueur should help you sleep better. Doctor’s orders!
7. Drinking and drivingHaving a home bar decreases the chance of drinking and driving. Well... given the fact that you don’t run out of liquor mid-tasting and need to go restocking.
"Anyone who runs out of Whisky deserves to run out of Whisky."
8. Company of heroesThere’s no unwanted company in your home bar, no fights, no bouncers... But beware: Having a kickass bar might result in your friends never leaving. If you’re seeing Jim in your house three times a week, he’s probably stealing your Glenlivet XXV, not your wife.
9. The go-to friendListening to your pal about his horrendous colleagues has never been easy, but everything’s better with a drink in hand. Become a go-to friend with your home bar. Besides, a friend in need is a friend indeed!
10. Master of your domainAlways hated that squeaky chair but loved the selection at your local bar? Your home bar already has your favorite drinks, but bar design and furnishing are completely up to you!
11. Fancy a cigar with that Rum?Too bad you can’t light one in a bar... but you know what? Smoking is legal in your house bar!
Caution: Liquor is flammable. Want proof? My eyebrows, or lack thereof, are the proof...
12. The dirty glasswareRemember that time you got a dirty glass in a bar? Of course you do! While having a home bar doesn’t decrease the chance of this happening again, you’ll at least know who to blame!
Going to a bar will always be fun, but we think inviting your friends over is the new going out. Plus, a home bar is like bringing a bar home – your significant other’s gonna love it!
It's Friday, time to make stories for Monday. Invite your friends, grab your glasses and remember Uncle Flaviar's words: "Flaviar is not here to help you drink more, but to help you drink better!" Cheers! #Flaviar #Scotch #Whisky #Tastingisbelieving #Friday #Whiskytasting #fridaynight #fridayfun #whiskygram #whiskylover #instagood
Well, maybe not at first, we ain’t gonna lie. You’ll probably gain popularity among friends and your partner might lose a share of your time to them. But tell them that it’s also great for entertaining couples, not just your friends, and they’re gonna love it!
Forget the fancy restaurant, forget dress to impress... let a good smoky Whisky sit in glasses while you prepare a steak, then pour and explore!