How to make the Harvey Wallbanger cocktail?
Ingredients- 3 parts Vodka (try it with Absolut)
- 1 part Galliano (or similar anise and herb-flavored Liqueur)
- 6 parts orange juice
- orange slice to garnish
How to?1. Pour the Vodka into a tall/highball glass over ice, top up with orange juice and stir.
2. Carefully float the Galliano on top to create a separate layer.
3. Garnish with an orange slice and serve.
Feelin' funky?Try these spin-offs:
- Whipped Banger with whipped Cream and Vodka
- Whiskey Wallbanger with (surprise, surprise!) Whiskey
- Fredy Fudpucker (careful how you pronounce it) with Tequila