Not to worry, we have you covered. Here’s a list of truly unique gifts for the Bourbon lover in your life.
1. Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Fermented CigarsThese cigars are not dipped in or sprayed with Whiskey. Instead the wrapper leaf is fermented in used Bourbon barrels. The extensive process that goes into making these cigars make them a truly unique gift for the Bourbon lover in your life. Available for purchase through Pappy & Co.
2. A Behind The Scenes Tour of Castle & KeyWhen Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. built this distillery outside of Frankfort, Kentucky with limestone castle, he intended for it to be a showpiece. After decades of being abandoned it is finally springing back to life as Castle & Key.
You can now book a behind the scenes tour to explore the once abandoned castle and grounds.
3. Bourbon Barrel Aged CoffeeThis coffee is not sprayed with Bourbon or artificially Bourbon flavored. Instead the whole beans are actually aged in used Bourbon barrels through an extensive process.
This is hands down ? the best bourbon coffee I've ever tasted. Kentucky Knows is in the Pepper Campus and is only open 4:30-10pm but that just means you can have some with your @crankandboom. When you decide you want to take some home with you, you can buy these bags at the store or a different design at select Liquor Barns. Pick a bag up for a Christmas present and a few for yourself. ? #sharethelex #lovelexington #lexeats #eatdrinkshoplocal #lexingtonky #kentuckyknows
4. Bourbon Socks from Bourbon OutfittersYou can’t always wear your love of Bourbon on your sleeve, so Bourbon socks are a great way to keep your obsession under wraps. They also make an excellent stocking stuffer!
5. Bourbon Necklace from Whisky ChicksThis is a great option for the woman who loves Bourbon. Made by Lydia Rose, this Bourbon necklace is modeled after a vintage decanter hang tag.
6. Art Eatables Bourbon TrufflesEach truffle variety matches the perfect chocolate with the perfect Bourbon, making dozens of varieties. If the Bourbon lover in your life only has eyes for a certain Bourbon, chances are there’s a truffle for that!
7. Mint Julep Tours Public Or Custom TourYou can choose from a full day tour of three distilleries or a custom tour with behind-the-scenes frills. The latest custom offering is an exploration of the Buffalo Trace Bourbon Pompeii with Bourbon Archaeologist Nicolas Laracuente.
8. Woodford Reserve Bitters Set by Bourbon Barrel FoodsKnown as the first soy sauce microbrewery in the United States, Bourbon Barrel Foods has expanded from Bourbon barrel aged soy sauce to barrel aged and barrel smoked salts, sugars, and spices as well as the entire Woodford Reserve cocktail collection.
As a bonus add a gift pack of Louisville Beer Syrups to make the perfect Old Fashioned cocktail gift pack!