Appearance / Colour
Smell / Nose
Neutral, smooth and creamy. Notes of pepper and grass.
Taste / Palate
Flavours of cream and vanilla combine with hints of and almond.
Dry, long and pleasant finish without any burn to it.
Wheat, Barley, Fruit, Fresh, Lemon, Creamy, Pepper, Lime, Smooth, Lychee, Sour, Rich, Sugar, Grain.
We don't endorse the concept of the vodka martini, but this spin offers up a fresh, vibrant lemon "martini" courtesy of a short infusion of the peel in vodka. It's a great example of how vodka acts as a superb flavor delivery system.
- 2 1/2 ounces / 70 ml of vodka
- 1/2 dry vermouth, such as Dolin Dry lemon peel for infusion and for garnish
1. Put vodka in a non-reactive container with lemon peel and allow to infuse for an hour. Remove the lemon when flavors have melded.
2. Pour vodka and vermouth into a mixing glass. Add ice and stir until well chilled about 30 seconds.
3. Strain into coupe and garnish with another lemon peel.