At Flaviar we're reimagining the World's second oldest industry
and ushering it to the 21st century. Spirits
(a.k.a. liquor) are a giant but treacherous category: price is no indication of quality
and quality doesn't mean you will like it. When it comes to flavour, it's your taste that matters
We're very, very, very, very... arrrrrrr obsessed with awesome drinks
and passionate about connecting those that would like to be flaviarized
(we made this one up, but you get it, right?). Of course we're on a greater mission
: Flavour to the people
Flaviar allows you to experience the best spirits from all over the World
at a fraction of the regular price, helping you discover new drinks
and promote a better and healthier way of enjoying liquor. Every month we present our customers a hand-picked
Tasting Box of three premium spirits (Whisky, Rum, Cognac, Gin, Vodka, Grappa, Tequila,...) selected by our experts.
We're an early-stage company, so it's up to every team
member to shape his or her role. We're looking for individuals who are top of their fields
, are willing to take risks
, and want to make a real difference
. Technologists, entrepreneurs, foodies, chefs, designers, DJs, filmmakers. These are just some of the folks who love what we're doing and have joined our team.
Let's talk, email us at email@example.com
Tasting is believing!
We're looking for a hustler, baby... to manage our Affiliate & Partnership Program. Ideally you're an ambitious go-getter, entrepreneurial jack-of-all-trades, super persistent, with close to excellent English (written and spoken) and comfortable working with numbers and people. We're a performance driven startup so it's all about the results, taking risks and wanting to make a real difference.
In simple English, you'll be scraping the internet for youtubers, bloggers, opinion makers and other types of affiliates, getting the word out and making them review our products to start with. In the medium run, you'll be managing our Affiliate Program across US, UK and DE.
· Identifying and recruiting new affiliates
· Maintaining current affiliates
· Developing affiliate promotions/campaigns
· Optimizing the affiliate program
· Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements
· Filling the WHITE space!
· Monthly affiliate revenue growth
· Monthly number of subscribers via affiliates
· 2+ years of web development experience.
· PHPUnit, GitHub, OOP and TDD are not foreign to you.
· Experience in REST APIs.
· Cloud infrastructure (like AWS) familiarity is required.
· Ability to write high-performance, scalable code.
· Strong relational database experience.
· Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
· Minimum 1 year of experience working in a similar role.
· Fluent in HTML5 and CSS3.
· Working with version control.
· Using web services and knowledge of front-end frameworks.
· MySQL or other database experience.
· A good understanding of UX / UI, responsive web design and ability to do this.
Do you want to be a part of building the marketing team for Flaviar? We're ramping up our marketing efforts and you will have a key role in establishing an international marketing operation.
· Work across the whole marketing mix reporting to the CMO.
· Execute in fast mode and scale current marketing operations.
· Drive acquisition and performance marketing internationally.
· Grow existing paid campaigns, carefully balancing various KPIs.
· Systemically A/B test landing pages and creatives.
· Explore and identify new areas of growth online and offline.
· Develop and optimise CRM infrastructure.
· Align marketing campaigns based on profitability.
· Constant and thorough data analysis to identify areas for improvement.
· Learn about Spirits.
· Minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar role and looking to step up.
· Used to a single KPI -> Growth.
· Ready to get your hands dirty, entrepreneurial and uber hard working. You'll be logged-in and making things happen from Day 1.
· Used and proven on aggressive acquisition targets within the right performance KPIs.
· Worked on extending LTV through systemic CRM plan.
· Track record of effectively delivering multiple projects at one time in very fast-moving environment.
· Very personable and good at building constructive relationships with colleagues, partners, media owners and agencies.
· Proactive with can-do attitude, generally full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
· Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
· Aptitude & curiosity: wants to learn more, has demonstrated skill growth, and is relentlessly self-improving.
· Contributes to a team: makes others successful, stretches the boundaries of their role, and a teammate who is easy to work with.
· Able to distinguish Whisky from Vodka.
· Flavor and spirits aficionado (bonus).