Here at Flaviar we're reimagining the World's second oldest industry
and ushering it to the 21st century. Spirits
(a.k.a. liquor) are a giant but treacherous category: price is no indication of quality
and quality doesn't mean you will like it. When it comes to flavour, it's your taste that matters
We're very, very, very, very... arrrrrrr obsessed with awesome drinks
and passionate about connecting those that would like to be flaviarized
(we made this one up, but you get it, right?). We're on a greater mission
: Flavour to the people
Flaviar allows you to experience the best spirits from all over the World
at a fraction of the regular price, helping you discover new drinks
and promote a better and healthier way of enjoying liquor. Every month we present our customers a hand-picked
Tasting Box of three premium spirits (Whisky, Rum, Cognac, Gin, Vodka, Grappa, Tequila,...) selected by our experts.
We're an early-stage company, so it's up to every team
member to shape his or her role. We're looking for individuals who are top of their fields
, are willing to take risks
, and want to make a real difference
. Technologists, entrepreneurs, foodies, chefs, designers, DJs, filmmakers. These are just some of the folks who love what we're doing and have joined our team.
Let's talk, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasting is believing!
· 2+ years of web development experience.
· PHPUnit, GitHub, OOP and TDD are not foreign to you.
· Experience in REST APIs.
· Cloud infrastructure (like AWS) familiarity is required.
· Ability to write high-performance, scalable code.
· Strong relational database experience.
· Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
· Minimum 1 year of experience working in a similar role.
· Fluent in HTML5 and CSS3.
· Working with version control.
· Using web services and knowledge of front-end frameworks.
· MySQL or other database experience.
· A good understanding of UX / UI, responsive web design and ability to do this.
PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER
Flaviar is looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join a fast growing international team of young motivated individuals spread between offices in New York and Ljubljana (Slovenia) to help us scale paid acquisition to the next level.
We’ve been growing significantly in the last 18 months and we’re now looking to expand our team with smart and motivated people who can help us meet our aggressive growth targets.
• You'll focus on user acquisition on social and search engines and related channels - on an international scale
• Optimising and scaling Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, GDN, Youtube, Bing and Yahoo campaigns, carefully balancing various KPIs (volumes, CPAs…)
• Create new acquisition campaigns, test creative and landing pages - you'll have a lot of freedom to execute your own ideas and will need to be comfortable engaging with product teams and taking responsibility for defining what you need to get the job done
• Driving budget pacing and bidding optimisation to meet monthly/quarterly targets
• Researching target audiences and where they can be found, and thinking of innovative new ways for us to reach potential customers
• Constant and thorough data analysis to identify areas for improvement
• Creating weekly and monthly digital marketing reports
• A proven track record in running successful Facebook, Instagram and Google acquisition campaigns for a fast-growing business or agency. Native Advertising experience is a plus.
• International acquisition experience on different markets is a must
• You know exactly what levers to pull when optimizing a campaign against specific KPIs
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Comfortable with aggressive acquisition targets
• Good understanding of main performance indicators such as CPM, CPL, CPA, LTV etc.
• Extensive hands-on experience
• Hungry for an opportunity to manage large budgets
• Proactive with a can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
• Ability to distinguish whiskey from vodka
• Experience in or knowledge of spirits industry is a bonus