Here at Flaviar we're reimagining the world's second oldest industry
and ushering it to the 21st century. Spirits
(a.k.a. liquor) is a giant but treacherous category: price is no indication of quality
and quality doesn't mean you will like it. When it comes to flavor, it's your taste that matters
Flaviar allows you to experience the best spirits from all over the world
at a fraction of the regular price, helping you discover new drinks
and promote a healthier way of enjoying them.
We're an early-stage company, so it's up to every team
member to shape his or her role. We're looking for individuals who are top of their fields
, are willing to take risks
, and want to make a real difference
. Technologists, entrepreneurs, foodies, designers, DJs, filmmakers. These are just some of the folks who love what we do and have joined our team.
Let's talk, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasting is believing!
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Flaviar has been growing significantly in the past 18 months and we're now expanding our marketing team to help us scale paid acquisition to the next level. We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the team located between offices in New York and Ljubljana with plenty of opportunity to grow personally and professionally within a young, energetic team.
• User acquisition on Paid Social and related channels, in US and EU markets
• Optimising and scaling campaigns, to meet monthly/quarterly goals
• Testing new creatives, audiences and landing pages
• Monitoring and optimising conversion funnel performance
• Working with Facebook’s own Client Partners and Account Specialists
• Data analytics, identifying opportunities
• Freedom to introduce and execute your own ideas
• A proven track record and hands-on experience in running international Facebook and Instagram campaigns for a fast-growing business or agency. Paid Search, Native advertising experience is a plus.
• Good understanding of inter-KPI and conversion funnel dynamics
• Good understanding of attribution models
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Comfortable managing large budgets
• Proactive attitude, creative problem solving and ability to work autonomously
• High level English
• Flexible working hours
• Stock options program
• International travel
• Events, tastings and social gatherings
• Unprecedented access to the world of fine spirits