How to make the White Russian cocktail?
- 2 parts Vodka
- 1 part Coffee Liqueur (like Kahlua)
- 1 part Whole Milk or Heavy Cream
1. Put ice into an Old-Fashioned glass.
2. Combine Vodka and Coffee Liqueur over ice.
3. Add milk or cream and stir.
Upgrade the classic with a modern twist - try the Salted Caramel White Russian.
Start by rimming your glass in a caramel sauce and a bit of coarse sea salt. Then drizzle caramel on the inside of your glass and continue by following the classic White Russian recipe.