Skip to product information
1 of 1

Heaven's Door Highway 61

Heaven's Door Highway 61

Size: 0,75 l
(47.85% ABV)
$92.99
View full details

  • BrandHeaven's Door
  • CategoryAmerican Whiskey
  • CountryUnited States
  • RegionTennessee
  • DistilleryHeaven's Door
  • AgeNAS
  • Style American Whiskey
  • Alcohol47.85%
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.

A remarkable master blend of American Whiskeys to make your mouth water.

In 2018 Bob Dylan registered the trademark for "Bootleg Whiskey", setting in motion a series of events that would lead him to collaborate with Master Blender Ryan Perry and Marc Bushala. The first is an experienced Spirit-crafter who cut his teeth on new & used cask programs for various Spirits under some of the largest producers, the second the entrepreneur behind Angel's Envy Bourbon. In early 2018 they cut a deal to craft a line of Bourbons in collaboration with the famous poet, troubadour, folk-rock music hero, and Nobel Prize winner. This is how the "Heaven’s Door" line of premium Spirits came to be. And unlike many-many other so-called "celebrity brands" that are all marketing hype, it has won over 40 medals along with a bunch of other accolades — presented in stunning artistic bottles.

Heavens Door Highway 61 Blender’s Select might be the most unique American Spirit you have the chance to taste this year. The Heaven’s Door team dove deep into the stock of aging Whiskeys to cherry-pick the top casks of Rye and Bourbon to assemble a masterpiece. It is comprised of five different Whiskeys — three Bourbons accounting for 69% of the Spirit and two Rye Whiskeys that make up the remaining 31%. The resulting dram is wonderfully complex and bottled with minimal filtering at an impressive 47.85% ABV. And since this is an assemblage of five individual select casks, called it simply a limited edition does not do justice to the scarcity. Get yours before it’s too late.

Flavor Spiral TM
  • cherry cherry
  • almonds almonds
  • vanilla vanilla
  • caramel caramel
  • pepper pepper
  • spicy spicy
  • oak oak
  • orange zest orange zest
  • honeycomb honeycomb
Appearance / Color
Rich Mahogany

Nose / Aroma / Smell
The aroma is rich, fruity, and spicy with deep oak notes over orange zest, honeycomb, toffee, and Grenadine.

Flavor / Taste / Palate
The flavor profile follows the aroma with cherry cordials, warm almonds, vanilla, caramel, and a hit of pepper.

Finish
The finish is long, rich, and mouth-watering.

About

A remarkable master blend of American Whiskeys to make your mouth water.

In 2018 Bob Dylan registered the trademark for "Bootleg Whiskey", setting in motion a series of events that would lead him to collaborate with Master Blender Ryan Perry and Marc Bushala. The first is an experienced Spirit-crafter who cut his teeth on new & used cask programs for various Spirits under some of the largest producers, the second the entrepreneur behind Angel's Envy Bourbon. In early 2018 they cut a deal to craft a line of Bourbons in collaboration with the famous poet, troubadour, folk-rock music hero, and Nobel Prize winner. This is how the "Heaven’s Door" line of premium Spirits came to be. And unlike many-many other so-called "celebrity brands" that are all marketing hype, it has won over 40 medals along with a bunch of other accolades — presented in stunning artistic bottles.

Heavens Door Highway 61 Blender’s Select might be the most unique American Spirit you have the chance to taste this year. The Heaven’s Door team dove deep into the stock of aging Whiskeys to cherry-pick the top casks of Rye and Bourbon to assemble a masterpiece. It is comprised of five different Whiskeys — three Bourbons accounting for 69% of the Spirit and two Rye Whiskeys that make up the remaining 31%. The resulting dram is wonderfully complex and bottled with minimal filtering at an impressive 47.85% ABV. And since this is an assemblage of five individual select casks, called it simply a limited edition does not do justice to the scarcity. Get yours before it’s too late.
Read More

  • BrandHeaven's Door
  • CategoryAmerican Whiskey
  • CountryUnited States
  • RegionTennessee
  • DistilleryHeaven's Door
  • AgeNAS
  • Style American Whiskey
  • Alcohol47.85%
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
Flavor Spiral TM
  • cherry cherry
  • almonds almonds
  • vanilla vanilla
  • caramel caramel
  • pepper pepper
  • spicy spicy
  • oak oak
  • orange zest orange zest
  • honeycomb honeycomb
Appearance / Color
Rich Mahogany

Nose / Aroma / Smell
The aroma is rich, fruity, and spicy with deep oak notes over orange zest, honeycomb, toffee, and Grenadine.

Flavor / Taste / Palate
The flavor profile follows the aroma with cherry cordials, warm almonds, vanilla, caramel, and a hit of pepper.

Finish
The finish is long, rich, and mouth-watering.

Customer Reviews

Based on 28 reviews
46%
(13)
46%
(13)
7%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
D
Diana
Love this-nice smooth finish. ...

Love this-nice smooth finish. Would def buy again!

T
Tim
Definitely a favorite. Will be...

Definitely a favorite. Will be ordering over and over...and over.😎

D
Daniel
Generally I prefer Irish or Sc...

Generally I prefer Irish or Scotch whiskeys, but I really enjoy this. It is smooth and easy drinking yet with deep flavors.

B
Brian
Pretty Darn Good!

Looks like someone just dropped a rating and dashed! No comment provided.

g
guest
It's Alright, I Guess

Looks like someone just dropped a rating and dashed! No comment provided.