Login

×
The Flaviar Times

READ MORE >>>

Featured in brandy

Meet the Drink: Fernando de Castilla Solera Gran Reserva

Over 90% of the Brandy sold in the world is aged for less than 10 years. What we have here is a serious Brandy de Jerez, coming from the remaining 10%. Fernando de Castilla Solera Gran Reserva is aged for 15 years, starting in new French oak barrels and then moving to Oloroso...

latest in brandy de jerez