From accessories to novelties, and of course the best tipples, you can’t go wrong spreading the festive cheer with this little lot.
1. The Ultimate G&T GlassesThey may already have found their favourite Gin, but upgrade their home-made G&Ts with these beautiful ‘copa’ style balloon glasses. First made popular in Spain, the bowl shape not only means a bigger Gin and tonic (and who doesn’t want that?), but also contains the aromas from the Gin and botanicals, so each sip is a real experience.
Our favourites are these lustre effect ones which shimmer in the light - perfect for the festive season.
2. Gin BaublesCan’t stretch to a full advent calendar? Then what about these Gin baubles to decorate your tree? These ones from Scotland-based Pickering’s Gin are the original, come in gorgeous colours, and contain 50ml of Pickering’s Gin, capped with a rose gold screw-on lid and red silk ribbon.
3. Grow Your Own Garnishes kitFor the green-fingered Gin-lover in your life. The Gin Botanical Cocktail Garden Kit contains everything you need to grow your own herbs indoors, including cucumber, rosemary, basil and thyme. Can’t wait for your garnishes to grow? No problem; the kit comes with two ready to use cocktail infusion bags (Raspberry & Rose Petal and Earl Grey & Blue Flower), so you’re good to go. Just add Gin!
4. Flaviar MembershipBy giving a Flaviar Membership, the Gin lover will expand their horizons through tasting and discovery of different Gins (and other Spirits) through quarterly deliveries of tasting boxes and full-size bottles, access to members only tasting events, free shipping and more. We're not sure how you'll outdo yourself next time though.
5. The GinsBecause we couldn’t do a gift list for Gin-enthusiasts without including the best (festive) Gins.
The Colourful OneSecret Garden Gins are a range from Old Curiosity, made with a range of botanicals from the Secret Herb Garden nursery on the outskirts of Edinburgh. There are three to choose from, but our favourite is the Lavender and Echinacea, which is the most beautiful bright purple colour, which changes when tonic water is added. Magic.
The Festive OneSacred Christmas Pudding Gin is the stuff of dreams. Made with real Christmas puddings, infused for 8 hours, it’s not surprising this Gin has a ‘cakey’, right mouthfeel. Give your favourite Gin cocktail a festive twist, or try it sipped neat straight from the freezer, as recommended by the distiller.
The London OneGin is as synonymous with London as Santa is to Christmas. The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew has released Kew Organic Gin, made with 42 botanicals including seasonal flora from the Gardens. The packaging features floral artwork from the archives at Kew, so this is one you won’t want to throw away, even when it’s empty. Distilled at London Bridge, this is the quintessential London Gin.
It?s so easy to get your hands on a bottle of Kew Organic this Christmas! Check out @thewinesociety1874 and treat someone special with their Kew Organic gift box. . . . . #keworganicgin #kewgin #gin #ginoclock #ginstagram #ginlovers #gindrinks #vscofood #feedfeed #booze #foodies #delicious #foodstagram #drinkup #london #craftgin #organic #alcohol #ginandtonic #gintime #gindrinker #yummy #drinks #instafood #igerslondon #thisislondon #drinkstagram #christmas
The F(l)avorite One(s)You can never go wrong with the Flaviar community’s all-time favorite Gins - Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish Gin, Sipsmith London Dry Gin, and Aviation American Gin are so popular with our members that they have received also the Flaviar Community Award).
But they would also warmly recommend you Cambridge Distillery Japanese Gin, Dorothy Parker American Gin, Boodles Biritsh Gin, Freeland Spirits Gin, Elephant Gin, Greenhook Greensmiths Old Tom Gin, Malfy Gin Originale, Etsu Japanese Gin, Hardshore Original Gin, Empress 1908 Indigo Gin or Harahorn Gin.
Thirsty for more? Visit our shop and find the right bottle, either for you or for them...
Anything we’ve missed? Let us know in the comments what you’re getting the Gin lover in your life this holiday season.