Flaviar Members get free shipping on qualifying orders.Join the club
Since 1864, Black Bull Whiskies have been attacking the world of Whiskies head-on with a blending formula that features a large percentage of quality Speyside and Highland Malts blended at a higher Malt content than standard blends.
Black Bull 40 is their prize bull, a superior blend of the finest Single Malt and Single Grain Whiskies. This limited edition Batch 7 offering contains Whiskies ranging from 40 to 51 years old. 86% of these are Single Malts from distilleries such as The Glenlivet, The Macallan, Caperdonich, Highland Park, and Bunnahabhain, while the remaining 14% are single grains from Caledonian and Dumbarton distilleries, among others.
Blended without the use of chill filtration or added colorants, and bottled at cask strength, this bull is very vibrant and powerful, yet also smooth and gentle.
Limited edition: only 1,500 bottles.
*This bottle is a collector’s item; we will not be able to entertain any refunds or exchanges.
**Individual orders are limited to one item per person, as we wish to allow everyone to participate.
***Any kind of transit damage is insured and will be reimbursed.